4000mah Battery Smartphone List
Most of these phones in this list feature more than a 4000mAh battery.
There’s no doubt that the highlight of this Asus ZenFone 3s Max smartphone is its battery life and it does a really good job. This Asus device packs in a massive 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery. It delivers up to 34 days of standby on 4G networks and 28 hours of talktime on 3G networks.
Asus ZenFone 3s Max key features:
- 5.2” IPS LCD Touchscreen
- 13 MP Back & 8 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core, 1.5 GHz
- 3 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
- Android Nougat v7.0 (ASUS ZenUI 3.0)
- 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Read it more: Asus Zenfone 3S Max full specification & price
This Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone easily lasted a day and a half with heavy usage. Though it doesn’t support fast charging capability but it is equipped with huge 4100mAh non-removable battery that can give you a pretty good service. During a test it has been seen that this battery took a bit more than 2 hours to get fully charged. All in all, this device is pretty impressive in context to battery life.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 key features:
- 13 MP + 5 MP Camera
- 5.5” IPS LCD Touchscreen with 2.5D Arc screen
- Deca-core, 2.1 GHz
- Android Marshmallow v6.0 based on MIUI 8.0
- 3 GB Ram & 32 GB ROM
- Fingerprint Sensor, Full metal body
- Lithium-polymer 4100mAh (non-removable)
Read it more: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 full specification & price
One of the core feature of this smartphone is its battery. Backed with a massive 4000mAh non-removable battery it gives you the endurance of more than 20 hours in real time. This battery also uses cutting edge power saving optimizations that enables users to get a better performance from the phone.
OPPO F3 Plus key features:
OS: Android 6.0 ; Color OS 3.0
CPU: MSM6976 Pro; Octacore: 1.95GHz
GPU: Adreno 510
RAM: 4 GB
ROM: 64 GB
SD Card: 256GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
PPI: 367 PPI
Camera Pixel: 16MP rear; 16+8MP Front
Battery: Non-removable Li-Poly 4000mAh battery
Read it more: OPPO F3 Plus full specification & price
This Samsung galaxy device has 4000mAh non-replaceable battery with fast charging capability. With heavy use you can get a screen-on times of 6-7 hours and overall standby times of over 24 hours. It enables Quick Charge 2.0 support that ensures a full charge of battery in just over an hour and a half.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro key features:
- Display: 6.0” Full HD Super AMOLED
- Dimension: 162.9mm x 80.7mm x6.9mm
- Camera: Rear 16MP PDAF with Dual LED Flash + Front 16MP (f/1.9 + f/1.9)
- Processor: 1.95GHz Octa Core
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- External up to 256GB
- Battery: 4,000mAh with fast charging
Read it more: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro full specification & price
You will get an unbelievable battery life as it hosts a power cell with a capacity of 5300mAh battery. It ensures a record-breaking durability as it combines with the energy efficient chipset. With full charge on it you can use 2 full day. And with moderate use you can easily go up to 3 or 4 days.
- 16 MP + 5 MP Camera
- 6.44” IPS LCD Touchscreen (2.5D curved) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-core, 1.8 GHz & 1.4 GHz
- Android Marshmallow v6.0
- 3 GB Ram & 32 GB ROM
- Fingerprint, Sunlight Display, Fast battery charging, MIUI 7.0
- 5300mAh battery.
Read it more: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 full specification & price
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
With a huge battery of non-removable 5000mAh, it manages a day and 19 hours of total usage time, with a screen time of over 8 hours. You will get an improving battery life with every subsequent charge. It takes 2 hours on the charger to see the battery go from 0 to 100.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) key features:
- Octa core (1.8 GHz, Quad Core + 1.4 GHz, Quad core)
- Snapdragon 652
- 4 GB RAM
- 0 inches (15.24 cm)Full HD, 367 PPISuper AMOLED
- 16 MP Primary Camera, LED Flash, 8 MP Front Camera
- 5000mAh battery, Fast Charging & Non-Removable
Read it more: Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) full specification & price
Gionee Marathon m5
It’s big on battery life as it powered by huge 6020mAh battery with fast charging technology. It delivers a number of power saver modes under Power Management in Settings. With casual use on 4G network you will get a day and half of battery life. And with excessive or heavy use you will get 2 days.
Gionee Marathon m5 key features:
- 5-inch AMOLED Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
- 3GHz quad-core Processor with 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 32GB Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 6020mAh Battery with Fast Charging