Sony 4k android tv :The world slimmest 4.9mm tv Review
Model name: Kdx9000c available in 65’’ 55’’ size 3d
Screen size: 65 and 55-inches | Tuner: FreeView and FreeSat | Resolution: 4K UHD | Panel technology: Triluminos | Smart TV: Android TV | Curved: No | tag:4.9mm TV the worlds slimmest tv
The Good It has excellent physical attributes, for the home entertainment technologies
- Triluminous Display with Super picture quality
- Leading audio quality
- Strong connectivity technologies
- UHD support remains weak
- You have to pay a high end price for a device
The Bottom Line There are only few very minor deficiencies in Sony XBR-X900C. It offers enough visual and connectivity technology to guarantee a superb 4K entertainment experience and ofcourse it is a SMART TV.
Sony’s focus on sound and picture quality has less appeal on paper.
Review and unboxing nicely
What is 4k:
I think most of the consumers are confused about the 4k technology? What is this anyway?
Well, ultra high-definition, or UHD, television is called 4K.
There are HD ,FULL HD and UHD television.
High definition mean 1080p (1,920 by 1,080) resolution.
Sony television UHD has 3,840 by 2,160 resolutions. Sony 4k has 8 million active pixels.
It has 4K Processor X1 so Sony developed improved color accuracy, contrast and 4K HDR video.
4K X-technology comes with TV broadcasting, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video and digital still photos.
- It supports Google’s Android TV OS(operating system). So, possible to stream video, then as a gaming device. You can also enabling them to cast content from mobile devices.people can access Google Play also also have the same facility what they like to do on a smartphone or tablet, from their television.
Android TV includes support for voice search on voice command through a remote control and can translations through 42 different languages.it has alsomicrophone support.
- It has features an ultra-thin design which is SMART and stylish.
The majority of Sony’s 2015 range of BRAVIA televisions are running the Android TV smart TV operating system, and that means deep integration with a bunch of first-party Google services (like Google Play Music)
Sony KD-X9000C TV includes Sony’s Triluminos display technology, an X1 chip, and a 4K resolution. You can also access to all the apps and streaming options that come with Android TV.
Oops super thin , only 4.9 mm tv, exited I think. The android Tv is smart because it runs on the lollipop and of course the super cool feature is that Google’s new smart TV software is a good option, if you want access to the Play Store on your television.
What you can do
You can browse music and photos, surf the internet, or stream movies in stunning detail.
Connect and access the web to stream movies, music and shows. You can also call family members and friends on Skype™ and watch the big game,movies together, or share status updates about your TV show. It includes Quickflix, Crackle, Yahoo7, ABCiView, TenPlay, SBS on demand, to name a few, in addition to Sony’s own Video Unlimited, Music Unlimited and Play Unlimited services.
Android TV remote control from other device:
Media Remote for Android is an application designed to be installed on a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device that uses the Android operating system. It acts as a remote control on select Sony® products that are connected to your home network.
You can get free download from the Google Play store on your mobile device.
download the app to your mobile device with the Android operating system from
Video on How to hang your X90C series on the wall
- Screen size: 65 inch 4k TV- XBR65X900C, 55 inch version – XBR55X900C
• Smart TV: Yes
• HEVC (H.265) Included: Yes
• HD to UHD upscaling: Yes, X-Reality PRO upscaling engine
• HDCP 2.2 Compliance: Yes
• Refresh Rate: 120Hz
• Screen Lighting: edge-lit LED backlighting
• Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels UHD
• Wireless Connectivity: Yes, includes WiFi, Blue Tooth, NFC and Ethernet port
• Remotes: One-flick remote and standard button remote
• Connectivity: 4 HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 MHL port 3 USB 2.0, component, Digital Audio out, Composite, Ethernet
• Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Over 1 million
• Audio: 10W + 10W down firing 2 channel speakers with S-Force Front Surround sound
• TV weight with/without stand: unknown
• Dimensions: TV without stand: not yet known
• Processor: 4K Processor X1 Engine
Strong connectivity makes sharing content between devices to the X9000B easy. The television comes with in-built support for Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct and a remote control equipped with NFC. The back of the TV accommodates 4 x HDMI 2.0 ports (of which two support smartphone-friendly MHL), 3 x USB 2.0 ports, component, RGB Scart, aerial and satellite sockets, LAN and audio outputs.
A port replicator comes bundled with the X9000c. BAsically multiple inputs plug into a hub on one side, and all of them are relayed over one clutter-free cable on the other end.
Watching UHD content can be done by plugging in a USB drive and by playing UHD content on a smartphone connected over MHL.
The wireless display standard Miracast is supported by the Sony television, but wirelessly sharing content from our LG G3 to the television was not without trouble; we could locate the smartphone and connect, but the television would time out before our content could be ‘thrown’ to the television. Sony’s product ecosystem has matured and we believe it would’ve been easier to share content over a Sony Xperia series smartphone or tablet.
Available store: Sony Show room in Bangladesh
The final words
you can buy a good device if you want to invest money.But the hassle of remote control is still one backside of this high remarkable TV.